Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MallerLFC
elitemember
elitemember
MallerLFC

Number of posts : 2017
RepPower: : RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas Normal
Registration date : 2008-02-08

RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas Empty
PostSubject: RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas   RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:51 pm

RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas RonaldinhoSignature

Comments Appreciated
Back to top Go down
R¹sfX
Moderators
Moderators
R¹sfX

Number of posts : 366
RepPower: : RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas Moderator
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas   RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:43 am

Lol, its very believable. The effects look nice and the lighting is good. BG is a bit dark and plain maybe add some txtures or lighting effects to it. Text could be better it looks too complex i'd keep it all roughly the same colour, and its kinda hard to read. kiu guys
Back to top Go down
.Skrapzeee
Golden Members
Golden Members
.Skrapzeee

Number of posts : 951
RepPower: : RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas Golden
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas   RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:07 am

Yeah the blending with the renders is great. You could almost believe he plays there.
The texture work is really nice, the blendings great. But it lacks movement from the render. Like outgoing textures, if you get my drift Razz
The bg looks nice, and the double render fits nicely.
The text could be better if it was just white and red or something, as the blacks too hard to see.
Great stuff guys kiu!
P.S I love that little logo Razz
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

Number of posts : 1830
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas   RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:13 am

Haha Great Work Again Guys,The BG Looks Really Nice,The Render Is Blended Really Well Nice Focal Work On His Shoulders There Too,Good Texture Work Maybe Add A Few More String White Lights,The Text Could Be Blended In More With The Render If You Know What I Mean!,Keep It Up Both! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Air¹
Kings
Kings
Air¹

Number of posts : 1275
RepPower: : RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas Kings
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas   RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:44 pm

Definitly one of your best but I don't think nothing will beat your baptista.
This sig is honestly awesome imo. I really love the work you done mads on Ronaldinho and It was also a great finish after a great start from TheJonas! (Yes I have seen the start). The render effects is great, the use of textures is nice mate :d I really like the background too, looks nice. The best part of the sig is Ronny left shoulder<< looks aweomse. I also said on msn did you make the text? I knew because thts the way you always do your text. Awesome text but maybe more smudge and textures. The border is nice, but maybe you could make it a bit thicker imo. TheJonas & MallerlFC collab logo is good lol, olddddddd. Make a new one! grrr. kiu guys with the collab your making great stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://uniquegfx.com/
MallerLFC
elitemember
elitemember
MallerLFC

Number of posts : 2017
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas   RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:48 pm

Thanks for the awesome comments guys! Very Happy (rage Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas   RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RonaldinhoMilan | Maller&Jonas
Page 1 of 1