Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MallerLFC
elitemember
elitemember
MallerLFC

Number of posts : 2017
RepPower: : Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista Normal
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista Empty
PostSubject: Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista   Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:13 am

Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista CristianoRonaldoSignature

Comments are much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Air¹
Kings
Kings
Air¹

Number of posts : 1275
RepPower: : Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista Kings
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista   Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:39 am

Its a nice signature mate! damm I love your render lol. Your awesome at them and also the rest you showed me on MSN.
The background of the signature is nice mate:D i really love the stadium mate, and the bg circle textures looks great mate. I like the colour but I think its to saturated mate the sig tho, but looks nice. The text is good, one of your best kind of style! well placed too, I wouldn't know were to place it. I lreally like the techo textures. The border is nice too mate;)
And the render effects are smashing! love it. Kiu on of your best.
Back to top Go down
http://uniquegfx.com/
wilson_cr7

wilson_cr7

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: nice   Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:44 am

i like this sign mate but the body is too big...the c.ronaldo's head is smaller
Back to top Go down
LosCules
Golden Members
Golden Members
LosCules

Number of posts : 195
RepPower: : Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista Golden
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista   Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:24 am

Looks good, mate, his face is so small though Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Anyways, I like the render there, the use of shapes and shizz is really good, you shouldn't put the render on Color Dodge though, some parts of the shirt looks way too bright(which they wouldn't do if you put them on Normal mode and maybe a duplicate on overlay or something). But I like the text, you should put it closer to Ronaldo though. The background is really nice, love the stuff you added there with the shapes, gives it a really nice depth. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

Number of posts : 1830
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista   Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:29 am

Nice sig mate,bg looks really nice as all the pthers siad great shap work and so,the render for me could be better hsi face sticks out too much and maybe is abit too pink,lol,also his face doesn;t really bled well with the shirt,the effects are nice maybe add some purple lights on his short or something,the text looks really nice but move it closer to the render,kiu mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista   Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo | Madridista
Page 1 of 1