Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
R¹sfX
Moderators
Moderators
R¹sfX

Number of posts : 366
RepPower: : Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane Moderator
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane Empty
PostSubject: Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane   Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:27 pm

Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane Keanewallcopyxe8.th

Hmmmm

Dunno about this one scratch
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

Number of posts : 1830
RepPower: : Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane Normal
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane   Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:21 pm

Nice wall mate,i must say you're the king when it comes to really grungy work,but it think if you smoothen the bg in this one it could be a great wall,add some colour to it aswell,the render looks okay,i'd like to see a coloured version of this,the blending's good,lighting and texture work is fine,the text looks nice,kiu mate your improving! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LosCules
Golden Members
Golden Members
LosCules

Number of posts : 195
RepPower: : Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane Golden
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane   Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:19 am

Wow, looks really good, mate, you really show all the qualities you got on this work, the text work is really nice and the grungy look there is well executed, although I don't like that you desaturated Keane, it doesn't fit really well tbh, would look better if he was coloured where you also could add some gold brushing on it. I love the colours of the text tbh. Keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
R¹sfX
Moderators
Moderators
R¹sfX

Number of posts : 366
RepPower: : Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane Moderator
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane   Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:20 am

Cool thanks for the comments Smile

I might try and get it saturated again but i decided quite early that i would do it desaturated because the colour of the shirt looked too bright whatever i tried, and it just didnt look right. But yeh i see what you mean Wink
Back to top Go down
.~nan!.

.~nan!.

Number of posts : 437
RepPower: : Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane Normal
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane   Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:46 pm

I Think his Wall Would look Much Nicer With Colours Mate .. Just The Desturation Is'nt Fitting That Well Here IMO .. The BG Looks Good .. The Texture Work Is Nice .. Lighting Is ok .. The Render Is nice .. The Effects Looks Really Nice .. Blending Needs Improvments .. The Text Looks Amazing Mate .. Keep It Up .. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane   Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie, Robbie Ke-eane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: | -- Uniquegfx.com | Art | :: Wallpapers-
Jump to: