Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leo Messi | .~nan!.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.~nan!.

.~nan!.

Number of posts : 437
RepPower: : Leo Messi | .~nan!. Normal
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Leo Messi | .~nan!. Empty
PostSubject: Leo Messi | .~nan!.   Leo Messi | .~nan!. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:28 am

IMO This Is my Best .. Tried Out Some New Things In This .. Just Experimented With Different Textures And Stuff .. Happy With The Outcome .. Comments Please .. Wink

Leo Messi | .~nan!. Messi-3
Back to top Go down
TheJonas
Kings
Kings
TheJonas

Number of posts : 1387
RepPower: : Leo Messi | .~nan!. Kings
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Leo Messi | .~nan!.   Leo Messi | .~nan!. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:36 pm

I think you've done better, to be honest.

The reder isnt really good. The dots work nice, would be better on a clipping mask i think. But they're still very nice. Else it looks to blurry, effects could be better. The yellow thingy is okay, but maybe move it more to the right. The background is weird. Too many colours. If you made it into a general colour (put a photofilter on, with high opacity) i think it would look quite good, but the many colours ruin it. Text is nice, but place it closer to Messi. And remember a border, allways a border Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

Number of posts : 1830
RepPower: : Leo Messi | .~nan!. Normal
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Leo Messi | .~nan!.   Leo Messi | .~nan!. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:18 pm

i thought i commented this?anyway,hmm dunno about this one mat not really feeling this style tbh,the bg looks good,the render isn't fitting with the bg they look like two different styles imo,too much blur on it the splatter isn't fitting,the text need work,keep trying new styles mate kiu! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo Messi | .~nan!.   Leo Messi | .~nan!. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leo Messi | .~nan!.
Page 1 of 1