Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

x.faiilure!'cons-

Go down 
+5
.~nan!.
LosCules
.Tiempo
Air¹
x.Failure !
9 posters
AuthorMessage
x.Failure !

x.Failure !

Number of posts : 6
RepPower: : x.faiilure!'cons- Normal
Registration date : 2008-07-05

x.faiilure!'cons- Empty
PostSubject: x.faiilure!'cons-   x.faiilure!'cons- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:53 pm

x.faiilure!'cons- Bojancule x.faiilure!'cons- Nora x.faiilure!'cons- Thierry x.faiilure!'cons- Pato
x.faiilure!'cons- Lionelmessi x.faiilure!'cons- Aguero x.faiilure!'cons- Dinhoshot x.faiilure!'cons- Cuthbert x.faiilure!'cons- Hancock x.faiilure!'cons- Tevezgoal x.faiilure!'cons- Manutd x.faiilure!'cons- Bojankrkic7 x.faiilure!'cons- Messiicon x.faiilure!'cons- Messii x.faiilure!'cons- Alexpato x.faiilure!'cons- Nasri x.faiilure!'cons- Jasmin x.faiilure!'cons- Dontcry x.faiilure!'cons- Girl-1 x.faiilure!'cons- Jasmin2 x.faiilure!'cons- Puyol x.faiilure!'cons- Messi-1 x.faiilure!'cons- Dinho-1 x.faiilure!'cons- Virginia x.faiilure!'cons- Virginiamaestro x.faiilure!'cons- Abreu x.faiilure!'cons- Dinhokiu x.faiilure!'cons- Dinhokiu2 x.faiilure!'cons- Gatusso-1
Back to top Go down
Air¹
Kings
Kings
Air¹

Number of posts : 1275
RepPower: : x.faiilure!'cons- Kings
Registration date : 2008-02-03

x.faiilure!'cons- Empty
PostSubject: Re: x.faiilure!'cons-   x.faiilure!'cons- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:56 pm

Seriously stunning mate! you have an awesome style and just mae anything out of nothing. I love all your icons. The lightening the use of textures! especially the colouring and damm the text is F**king nice! your great I LOVE ALL YOUR icons hehe:D Wink awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://uniquegfx.com/
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

Number of posts : 1830
Registration date : 2008-03-29

x.faiilure!'cons- Empty
PostSubject: Re: x.faiilure!'cons-   x.faiilure!'cons- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:18 pm

Tbh i don't want to comment this i hate commenting things that areTOO GOOD awesome work mate kiu!Smile
Back to top Go down
LosCules
Golden Members
Golden Members
LosCules

Number of posts : 195
RepPower: : x.faiilure!'cons- Golden
Registration date : 2008-04-14

x.faiilure!'cons- Empty
PostSubject: Re: x.faiilure!'cons-   x.faiilure!'cons- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:47 pm

Awesomeness, mate, they're immense! At first I thought it was the same old Spanish style that everyone does but I think these ones has got something that make them different from the others, they're looking awesome, keep it up! Smile
Back to top Go down
.~nan!.

.~nan!.

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-02-23

x.faiilure!'cons- Empty
PostSubject: Re: x.faiilure!'cons-   x.faiilure!'cons- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:41 pm

Really Great Icons Mate .. You Have Some Of The Best Around Mate .. The Colour Work Is Fantastic .. The Lighting And Texture Work Is Great .. And Your Text Is Amazing .. The Stocks You Choose Are Really Good Too .. Keep Up The Great Work .. Smile
Back to top Go down
~gudy

~gudy

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-03-11

x.faiilure!'cons- Empty
PostSubject: Re: x.faiilure!'cons-   x.faiilure!'cons- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 4:03 pm

Yeah mate, some of the best icons around, not to crative thougt, but none the less fantastic icons, my fave is the "smile one"
Back to top Go down
~rdm¹
Golden Members
Golden Members
~rdm¹

Number of posts : 1008
Registration date : 2008-06-22

x.faiilure!'cons- Empty
PostSubject: Re: x.faiilure!'cons-   x.faiilure!'cons- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:19 am

Truely awesome work Wink KIU
Back to top Go down
http://www.uniquegfx.com
~d3ni
Moderators
Moderators
~d3ni

Number of posts : 570
RepPower: : x.faiilure!'cons- Moderator
Registration date : 2008-02-27

x.faiilure!'cons- Empty
PostSubject: Re: x.faiilure!'cons-   x.faiilure!'cons- Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:52 am

It's not ask,you're one of the best!Awesome avatars Wink
Back to top Go down
.Skrapzeee
Golden Members
Golden Members
.Skrapzeee

Number of posts : 951
Registration date : 2008-05-08

x.faiilure!'cons- Empty
PostSubject: Re: x.faiilure!'cons-   x.faiilure!'cons- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:23 pm

Oh mate they're not good..

THEY'RE GREAT! Very Happy Amazing textures and lighting work! The text on most of them are excellent and really well used. E.G The tevez one is awesome Wink I totally agree with LosCules as well. And i'm sure you've inspired loads of designers!

Love this one:
x.faiilure!'cons- Nora
Keep up the great work Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

x.faiilure!'cons- Empty
PostSubject: Re: x.faiilure!'cons-   x.faiilure!'cons- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

x.faiilure!'cons-
Page 1 of 1