Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nasri - New St!le

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.~nan!.

.~nan!.

Number of posts : 437
RepPower: : Nasri - New St!le Normal
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Nasri - New St!le Empty
PostSubject: Nasri - New St!le   Nasri - New St!le Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:18 am

New Style For Me .. And I Love it lOL .. Comments Please .. Smile

Nasri - New St!le Th_Nasri-1
Back to top Go down
Air¹
Kings
Kings
Air¹

Number of posts : 1275
RepPower: : Nasri - New St!le Kings
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Nasri - New St!le Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasri - New St!le   Nasri - New St!le Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:22 am

Well it snice mate i personally really like it, its something new and you could amke something out out of this style. I like the whole colouring idea and the text but i don't like how you have blended the stock with the background you should try add more textures also lightening but its not bad. I like the stock effects but maybe again add more lightening because the face is not too clear. The background is good, a bit too dark maybe try add textrures. I like this style, yeah its something new so kiu! nice.
Back to top Go down
http://uniquegfx.com/
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

Number of posts : 1830
RepPower: : Nasri - New St!le Normal
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Nasri - New St!le Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasri - New St!le   Nasri - New St!le Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:51 am

Ooo nice wall mate cool style you have here,the bg is plain but imo it's focused more on the render so i'll forget about that,the render looks really classy imo,i really like the colouring but theres alittle yellow light which kie it a kinda erases his head remove that it also could do with some lighting on his face,those black dots fit well,the text looks lovely,maybe give it a sharpen aswell,kiu mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nasri - New St!le Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nasri - New St!le   Nasri - New St!le Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nasri - New St!le
Page 1 of 1