Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skin Designing - A Gift for the winners!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chan
elitemember
elitemember
Chan

Number of posts : 50
RepPower: : Skin Designing - A Gift for the winners! Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Skin Designing - A Gift for the winners! Empty
PostSubject: Skin Designing - A Gift for the winners!   Skin Designing - A Gift for the winners! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:19 am

As you might have heard or not, there's a special competition in uniquegfx, which is a big step and we need your help and real involvment to do that!

Uniquegfx is going for a whole new change and the Change will bring you a brand new experience when you visit the site, yes, Skin designing! Uniqugfx is going for change and our first step will be the skin designing as the speciality for the site is the skin!

To do that, you can sign-up and participate in the competition by which you will be given special properties to do skin designing! And if you could be sucessful in designing a great skin! You're theme will be the main UGFX theme:) and you could get a special chance to snatch up the "elite member" place..

So, the sign-ups' sample, detalied letter is like this, in order to participate:

Name: Chan
Years of Experience: 8 Years
Specialized fields: Photoshop, PSP, GIMP, Illstrator, PAINT.NET, 3DS Max, Cinema 4D, Twisted brush, ZBrush, TM, Houdini, Maya, etc;
Milestones: (MOTM, etc;)

I'll try to keep this simple, so that's what you need to do, and we (Admins and staff) will have a good and a close look at you and will permit you to the competition if you're really good enough.. This will be an amazing experience in UniqueGFX, so why not share it altogether?Smile

Special thanks to my great friend Rage, who has Shown so much sympathy, patience and trust on me,

Thanking you,
Chan.
Back to top Go down

Skin Designing - A Gift for the winners!
Page 1 of 1