Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MaLoUdA / NaAnI17

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.~nan!.

.~nan!.

Number of posts : 437
RepPower: : MaLoUdA / NaAnI17 Normal
Registration date : 2008-02-23

MaLoUdA / NaAnI17 Empty
PostSubject: MaLoUdA / NaAnI17   MaLoUdA / NaAnI17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:47 pm

New Sig ! Comments Please ! Smile

MaLoUdA / NaAnI17 Malouda
Back to top Go down
MallerLFC
elitemember
elitemember
MallerLFC

Number of posts : 2017
Registration date : 2008-02-08

MaLoUdA / NaAnI17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MaLoUdA / NaAnI17   MaLoUdA / NaAnI17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:51 pm

Good one mate!
The render is really good, i like the desaturation effect, also the diffusion on the upper chest is nice too. Only thing i'd say is that the render actually looks a bit too little, and i know it's hard to make that render fit good with, but the background seems a bit to dominant to the render.
The text is good, i like the style, looks really cool.
The background is okay, but i'm kinda needing something, a stadium or something. I'd say exactly that wouldnt fit to the style but you know what i mean Smile It's a nice use of textures but i think it would kickass to the render if you had another background.
Anyway, good one mate. Keep it up! Smile
Back to top Go down
Air¹
Kings
Kings
Air¹

Number of posts : 1275
RepPower: : MaLoUdA / NaAnI17 Kings
Registration date : 2008-02-03

MaLoUdA / NaAnI17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MaLoUdA / NaAnI17   MaLoUdA / NaAnI17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 3:22 pm

Its cleverly done mate, i like it. I like the render effects, its not to overdone with the blurness but some parts do not fit imo, the desaturated parts fit in well, maybe you should have put jit a little amount of lighten on it so it stands out a bit. The blue behind the render is nice (like my wallpapers Wink) also the lines, I like the way you do this. The BG is ok but I think the splatter effects doesnt look nice imo, maybe you should add some clouds and colour to the bg instead of black and white because you have dont this in your other sigs.
The text just makes the sig even better then it is. The glow (if you have used) looks nice, the choice of colours is nice on the "Malouda" text, maybe you could slightly improve the text under malouda. Overal mate Its one of your best, your getting much better I think KIU
Back to top Go down
http://uniquegfx.com/
.~nan!.

.~nan!.

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-02-23

MaLoUdA / NaAnI17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MaLoUdA / NaAnI17   MaLoUdA / NaAnI17 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:24 am

Thanks For The Comments Maller And Xplosive .. Really Appreciate It .. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MaLoUdA / NaAnI17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MaLoUdA / NaAnI17   MaLoUdA / NaAnI17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MaLoUdA / NaAnI17
Page 1 of 1