Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giuly with Mini Tyson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~gudy

~gudy

Number of posts : 111
RepPower: : Giuly with Mini Tyson Normal
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Giuly with Mini Tyson Empty
PostSubject: Giuly with Mini Tyson   Giuly with Mini Tyson Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:13 pm

[url="The]http://shrani.si/f/1C/eM/2Mnfr4uC/giulycopiehl9.jpg"]The start[/url]
My finish
Giuly with Mini Tyson Giuly-with-mini-tyson
Back to top Go down
Air¹
Kings
Kings
Air¹

Number of posts : 1275
RepPower: : Giuly with Mini Tyson Kings
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Giuly with Mini Tyson   Giuly with Mini Tyson Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:21 pm

I cant see the start mate :S, I dno why, but the finish looks nice. I like the effects on Giuly its nice, the colour blending is really nice, you have ysed nice colours and also great lightening. The text is okay, maybe can be slightly improved IMO. The stock effects are good, I like it because it looks like a render effect. The background is a bit empty i think, I dno its a manip or not, but if its not then maybe a stadium on to his left <<. The border mate I think you can do much better because I dont like this sigs border. Overal its a nice sig kiu
Back to top Go down
http://uniquegfx.com/
~gudy

~gudy

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Giuly with Mini Tyson   Giuly with Mini Tyson Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:41 pm

http://shrani.si/f/1C/eM/2Mnfr4uC/giulycopiehl9.jpg

The start^^
Back to top Go down
.~nan!.

.~nan!.

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Giuly with Mini Tyson   Giuly with Mini Tyson Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:07 pm

Really Nice Sig Guys ! I Like It ! The BG Is A Bit Too Plain Though Guys .. Work For A Little Bit More On The BG....The Textures In There Are Okay , But You Should Have Added More And Better Lighting..But It Looks Okay...I Really Like The Stock .. The Colour Work Is Very Nice....The Textures Are Nice And Fit Very Well ... The Effects Are Okay .. But Could Be Much Impoved Guys...The Lighting Work Looks Nice...I Don't Like The Text Guys Sorry ... I Think That Its Much Too Simple ... And It Needs Colours.....Keep It Up Guys....Stay Active .. Smile
Back to top Go down
MallerLFC
elitemember
elitemember
MallerLFC

Number of posts : 2017
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Giuly with Mini Tyson   Giuly with Mini Tyson Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:01 am

Looks good guys, the background seems a little weird for me actually, the bottom textures and the shapes you know Smile
The render is great, really great good textures, nice ligtning and great blending Wink
Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giuly with Mini Tyson   Giuly with Mini Tyson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giuly with Mini Tyson
Page 1 of 1