Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Culz bringin' sexy conz

Go down 
+4
MallerLFC
~rdm¹
.Skrapzeee
LosCules
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LosCules
Golden Members
Golden Members
LosCules

Number of posts : 195
RepPower: : Culz bringin' sexy conz Golden
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Culz bringin' sexy conz Empty
PostSubject: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:42 pm

From today on, I will post my icons here, I really can't be bothered posting my old ones Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.Skrapzeee
Golden Members
Golden Members
.Skrapzeee

Number of posts : 951
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:42 pm

Ok cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~rdm¹
Golden Members
Golden Members
~rdm¹

Number of posts : 1008
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:52 pm

Ok mate looking forward to them
Back to top Go down
http://www.uniquegfx.com
MallerLFC
elitemember
elitemember
MallerLFC

Number of posts : 2017
RepPower: : Culz bringin' sexy conz Normal
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:17 pm

Sexy Very Happy - Cheers mate, looking forward to it Smile
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

Number of posts : 1830
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:28 pm

OOO Can't Wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LosCules
Golden Members
Golden Members
LosCules

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:15 am

Culz bringin' sexy conz ArcicCulz bringin' sexy conz BeachzCulz bringin' sexy conz R00navaCulz bringin' sexy conz Torostylesz

Tried something.
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:37 am

Hmm Mate I Don't Know If You Are Trying A Dark Style But Tbh I Don't Really Like Needs More Colours And Lighting.The Spain One Is Probably Your Best Keep It Up Mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LosCules
Golden Members
Golden Members
LosCules

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:10 am

Okay, thanks Wink. Made some new stuff, here it comes:

Culz bringin' sexy conz Cr7Culz bringin' sexy conz GiulyavzCulz bringin' sexy conz MufcavzCulz bringin' sexy conz Tevezvon
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:16 am

These Oned Look Much Betetr Mate I Really Like The Rooney And Evra On Lovely Colors And Blending,The Guily Also Looks Nice But Maybe Needs More Texture Work The Rest Look Fine Keep Up The Good Work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheJonas
Kings
Kings
TheJonas

Number of posts : 1387
RepPower: : Culz bringin' sexy conz Kings
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:14 am

Some of them looks quite nice. I dont really like the first, and the last, though. On the first, Ronaldos head looks really weird, the lightning (on his head) messes up the whole ava. I dont know why i dont like the Tevez one, it just misses something i think.

Keep it up Wink
Back to top Go down
LosCules
Golden Members
Golden Members
LosCules

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:19 am

Culz bringin' sexy conz Cr7avazCulz bringin' sexy conz GanztaconzCulz bringin' sexy conz KanyeWESTzCulz bringin' sexy conz MilanesiconCulz bringin' sexy conz PippoavaCulz bringin' sexy conz Roonnava

Because you guys weren't that into my simple style, I show you that I can do stuff with effects too Smile
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:28 am

Fine Icons Mate,I'd Say The Second Or The Pato One Look The Best The Others Look Still A Little Simple Keep It Up LC! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LosCules
Golden Members
Golden Members
LosCules

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:04 pm

Culz bringin' sexy conz Packz

If anyone wanna use on of them, just tell me, then I'll post it seperately Smile
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:55 pm

Utter Shit Mate Sorry....

J/K They Look Really Cool Mate I Really Like The Colour Work It's Hard To Pick a Best One Tbh Maybe Messi But Remove The Shapes Or W/E They Are Keep It Up!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheJonas
Kings
Kings
TheJonas

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:41 pm

You're really improving, mate, these look great!

The first is really awsome, great colours, great effects. The little brush thingy looks abit weird, maybe put it on overlay or something. Your best ava, in my opinion.
Second is the worst of these, still look okay, though. Colours arnt very good, weird pic, and just misses something.
Third is better, but not great. Could use some lightning.
Fourth is accuatly quite nice, but the text(?) ruins it.

Keep improving, mate Wink
Back to top Go down
LosCules
Golden Members
Golden Members
LosCules

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:09 am

SEX

Culz bringin' sexy conz EaglesCulz bringin' sexy conz LampsiconCulz bringin' sexy conz ManutdiconCulz bringin' sexy conz Messiasicon1
Back to top Go down
TheJonas
Kings
Kings
TheJonas

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:37 am

Pretty nice icons, you're improving alot.

The first is the worst of these, i think. The pic is okay, but abit weird placed. Looks alittle low quality aswell. The orange lightning thing looks alittle weird in his hair. The text is okay, but it goes over the head, that dosnt look good. Colours could be abit better.
The second is much better, imo. Nice pic, i like the placement, new 'style'. The effects look nice, simple but nice. The text annoys me again, i cant see what it says, it looks like it goes over the head. Colours are okay. I think you should sharpen just some places, with the sharpen tool.
The third is very nice, accuatly like it alot. The 'bg' looks really nice, the text (again, in the bg) looks very nice. The gradient fits nice. The pic is nice, maybe make it alittle big smaller, i think. The border stops too sudden, make a 'double border' (like this for example: https://2img.net/h/i108.photobucket.com/albums/n29/J_K_W/LAGalaxy1c.png). The logo is nice, maybe move it alittle to the right, so its half on the 'bg'. I dont know, maybe it would look crap.
The third is really nice, probably the best here. Both colours and effects are really nice. Text is okay, could be abit better, though. Lightning is really nice aswell.

Keep it up, you're improving Wink
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:52 pm

Sexy Comment Junis^^ Cool
Anyway nice icons mate,the first is abit weird,with the orange light and text over his head ruins that one for me,the second looks much better as jonas said the placement looks nice becaue it's new,maybe some more effects could be added tho the text looks fine,the third is the best imo,i really like the idea here,i like the bg wih the text and so,maybe give the pic some sharpen,the last one looks good too mate,the bg is abit too busy tho,aprt from that it looks fine kiu! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LosCules
Golden Members
Golden Members
LosCules

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:49 pm

Collab with VdV
Culz bringin' sexy conz Mufcuk9Culz bringin' sexy conz Robbinhozhw8Culz bringin' sexy conz VdvbojanCulz bringin' sexy conz VdvfabCulz bringin' sexy conz Vdvole
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:14 pm

Ohh i'm loving those new ones,cesc is the best for me lovely lighting work there,solsjaekar(spelling Razz ) looks really nice, too i like the colour work going on there,the bojan one looks too simple,just needs alittle more texture work or something,the united one looks really nice maybe sharpen it tho make the plyers stand out more,robinho is okay but the style could be executed better imo,i'm using this one okay:):Culz bringin' sexy conz Vdvfab,kiu both! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.~nan!.

.~nan!.

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:53 pm

Love These New ones .. The First One Looks The Best IMO .. The Colours And Text Is Really Great .. Textures Look Fine .. The Fabregas One Looks Great Too .. Keep It Up .. Smile
Back to top Go down
Air¹
Kings
Kings
Air¹

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:11 pm

awesome icons mate! i think two of most best icons makers collab:d great icons.
I like the use of textures, colours is wesome! lightening. great icon collabs!.
My favourite is the 1st also the bojan! kiu. both
Back to top Go down
http://uniquegfx.com/
LosCules
Golden Members
Golden Members
LosCules

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:44 pm

Culz bringin' sexy conz GioavaCulz bringin' sexy conz KakaliciousCulz bringin' sexy conz RobbenavazCulz bringin' sexy conz RoonconCulz bringin' sexy conz VillaiconCulz bringin' sexy conz Xaviconz

POOOOOOOOOOORN

I like this style much more than the one filled with effects that most people are using...
Back to top Go down
.Skrapzeee
Golden Members
Golden Members
.Skrapzeee

Number of posts : 951
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:10 pm

Great stuff mate Very Happy The gio one is the best outta them i think Smile The lighting and colours are really nice Smile The kaka i reckon is the worst outta the bunch, but it's still a great ava so the others are even better Very Happy The villa one is great as well & the rooney. The colours and textures used on the tops really nice Smile The xavi one is really nice working with the stock. Keep it up mate :0
Back to top Go down
LosCules
Golden Members
Golden Members
LosCules

PostSubject: Re: Culz bringin' sexy conz   Culz bringin' sexy conz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:52 pm

Culz bringin' sexy conz BallackzCulz bringin' sexy conz Cr777777Culz bringin' sexy conz FromrussiawithlveCulz bringin' sexy conz GentinaCulz bringin' sexy conz OmfgkunCulz bringin' sexy conz Portugal11
Back to top Go down

Culz bringin' sexy conz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next