Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller

Go down 
+5
.Tiempo
.Mercurial'08
Air¹
~rdm¹
MallerLFC
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MallerLFC
elitemember
elitemember
MallerLFC

Number of posts : 2017
RepPower: : Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller Normal
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller Empty
PostSubject: Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller   Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:32 pm

Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller JulioBaptistaSignature

Great work with you mate, and i love the result. Looking forward to see the 'set' Very Happy
Comments much appreciated
Back to top Go down
~rdm¹
Golden Members
Golden Members
~rdm¹

Number of posts : 1008
RepPower: : Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller Golden
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller   Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:40 pm

Looks nice guys and the layout i really like the information Smile Anyway render is nice good textures and blending there looks good. Nice light work in the bg and good textures there aswell Smile Emm text is nicely blended good colour and fine border Smile KIU both
Back to top Go down
http://www.uniquegfx.com
Air¹
Kings
Kings
Air¹

Number of posts : 1275
RepPower: : Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller Kings
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller   Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:34 am

Oh wooow! your best collab! its awesome. I love the texture work btw (can u post render) baptista blends in so well. The texture work is great:D especially the colours!great work. The background is nice mate I love it, its not empty at all. The text is great, extremely awesome. I love the whole sig it kinda looks like someones i know "wink wink (not me but a really good designer)"
Back to top Go down
http://uniquegfx.com/
.Mercurial'08

.Mercurial'08

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller   Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:08 am

I love it. The text is magnificent, really blends well with the overall look of the sig. Render effects are fantastic and well placed. THe textures used really suit the style. The background is perfect, not too overfull. KIU guys imo the best sig ive seen in a while
Back to top Go down
http://www.player-art.com
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

Number of posts : 1830
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller   Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:51 am

Mates,This Is Great I Love It The BG Looks Great Maybe Tone Down The Gradients In The Corner,The Effects On The Render Look Great It's Blended really Well The Smudging Is Top Class And The Use Of Textures Is Astonishing,The Text Looks Great,Keep It The Great Work Both! Very Happy

EDIT: Was Just Looking At His Right Arm It Looks Really Skinny And Cut Off Lmao! rabbit
Back to top Go down
.Skrapzeee
Golden Members
Golden Members
.Skrapzeee

Number of posts : 951
RepPower: : Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller Golden
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller   Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:05 am

Oh wow this is a great Danish collab Razz
The texture work is great. I love the colours and smudging! Lighting work is ok. Although i think you should make the ends darker and add a focal point above him Very Happy Text is nice. Great effects Very Happy. Bg is fine. Kutgw both Wink
Back to top Go down
TheJonas
Kings
Kings
TheJonas

Number of posts : 1387
RepPower: : Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller Kings
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller   Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:20 pm

Sorry, Xplosive, havnt got the render. I just take a pic, put in in the sig, and then use 'deleting brush' (cant remember the name of it in english Razz Hope you know what i mean), and put it on soft brush. Then just cutting it that way, i never save my renders. I can find the pic, if you want?

And thanks for all the great comments, guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Schröter

Schröter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller   Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:33 pm

Very nice sig, but the right arm on the render looks kin'da wierd.
But like the information about the player, nice way to set a sig up. (don't know how to formulate it)
Back to top Go down
R¹sfX
Moderators
Moderators
R¹sfX

Number of posts : 366
RepPower: : Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller Moderator
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller   Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:31 am

Looks nice guys, nice and smooth, the effects look really good, colour is good too. Bg is a little plain. Text is a bit big but looks nice. The Brazilian text is a bit too big too imo, and its in the wrong place really. Great work though guys, kiu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller   Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julio Baptista || TheJonas&Maller
Page 1 of 1