Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Albiol , Spain

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
adc7madridista

adc7madridista

Number of posts : 20
RepPower: : David Albiol , Spain Normal
Registration date : 2008-07-02

David Albiol , Spain Empty
PostSubject: David Albiol , Spain   David Albiol , Spain Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:28 am

In this sig I try some new effects on the render and in the font , I think it is good but I have to try moe things in this style.

David Albiol , Spain PA
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

Number of posts : 1830
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: David Albiol , Spain   David Albiol , Spain Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:32 am

Lovely Sig Mate,The BG Is The Only Fault For Me Just A Little Empty,The Render Looks Great,Really Nice Effects And The Texture And Lightign Work Is Great,Awesome Colour Work Also The Text Looks Fine,Keep It Up Mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.Skrapzeee
Golden Members
Golden Members
.Skrapzeee

Number of posts : 951
RepPower: : David Albiol , Spain Golden
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: David Albiol , Spain   David Albiol , Spain Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:52 am

Ohh i love this style mate Very Happy It would be great if you could could master this style Smile
Well the blending etc is great. The texture work is really nice. But the bg could be better Wink Thats the only problem though. Everything else is great Very Happy Kiu mate
Back to top Go down
MallerLFC
elitemember
elitemember
MallerLFC

Number of posts : 2017
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: David Albiol , Spain   David Albiol , Spain Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:47 pm

Looks okay mate, but i think can do much better.
In this one i think it's the idea that is lacking, because some of this is really really good, and well done. But it looks a little empty, maybe try moving the render a little bit, and widen the whole render work out?
Text is great, but i think it's a shame with the pattern over it, maybe place it under, or tune it down Smile
Background is a good idea, but as i said, maybe a little too empty.
Cheers mate, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
TheJonas
Kings
Kings
TheJonas

Number of posts : 1387
RepPower: : David Albiol , Spain Kings
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: David Albiol , Spain   David Albiol , Spain Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:58 pm

To be honest, i think you've done alot better. The render effects look awsome, but i miss his arm, his legs and some of his belly. I really like the red pattern thing.
The background looks nice, simple but fits well. The dots are great, a nice detail. The text looks great. Kinda' agree with Maller, its a shame the pattern goes over it. Maybe move it a bit down. Lightning is great.

Keep it up, i wanna see more in this style. Just change some things, and would look incredible Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Albiol , Spain   David Albiol , Spain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Albiol , Spain
Page 1 of 1