Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aguero Sergio

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
szmax
Golden Members
Golden Members
szmax

Number of posts : 123
RepPower: : Aguero Sergio Golden
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Aguero Sergio Empty
PostSubject: Aguero Sergio   Aguero Sergio Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:50 am

A sign made by me.

Aguero Sergio 2i07p6a

Comments... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.~nan!.

.~nan!.

Number of posts : 437
RepPower: : Aguero Sergio Normal
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Aguero Sergio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aguero Sergio   Aguero Sergio Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:27 am

Not Bad Mate !!.. The BG Is Okay ..! A Little Plain In Some Places And The Lighting Could Have Been Worked On Mate ..! The Render Looks Great ,,! Effects Are Ok .. ! But Could Have Been Better ..!" The Blending Is Nice ..! Lighting Looks Oka ..! But IMO It Needs More Colouring ,,! Textures Could Be Better Mate ..!..< The Text Is Bad Mate .. Does'nt Fit With The Rest Of It ..! Keep Working Mate ..! Stay Active !!<.. Smile
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

Number of posts : 1830
RepPower: : Aguero Sergio Normal
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Aguero Sergio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aguero Sergio   Aguero Sergio Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:59 am

Fine Sig Mate,But Could Be Better,The BG Looks To Simple And I'm Not So Sure The Floral Textures Is Fitting That Well,The Render Looks Quite Nice,The Effects Are Okay,Texture Work Could Be Btter Add Some Stronger Lights Aswell,The Text Doesn't Really Fit With the Style Keep At It Mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
R¹sfX
Moderators
Moderators
R¹sfX

Number of posts : 366
RepPower: : Aguero Sergio Moderator
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Aguero Sergio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aguero Sergio   Aguero Sergio Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:06 am

It looks alright mate but i think overall its too white. I think there should be more blue, it looks sorta cloudy even. The font of the text doesnt really fit imo and its a bit simple. The blending of the render could be better it doesnt really blend at all. The bg is very dark but the textures in it look nice you just need to lighten it up a bit. The lighting effects look nice. The shadow render is on the wrong side i think. Kiu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aguero Sergio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aguero Sergio   Aguero Sergio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aguero Sergio
Page 1 of 1