Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lampard // sotw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R¹sfX
Moderators
Moderators
R¹sfX

Number of posts : 366
RepPower: : Lampard // sotw Moderator
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Lampard // sotw Empty
PostSubject: Lampard // sotw   Lampard // sotw Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:21 pm

Was a very quick sig so i dont expect spectacular comments Smile The text is bad (that style is only good once) i know, and generally its not amazing Razz Hehe

Lampard // sotw Lampardcopy

But i guess its ok.

Comments?
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

Number of posts : 1830
RepPower: : Lampard // sotw Normal
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Lampard // sotw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lampard // sotw   Lampard // sotw Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:50 pm

Yeah Mate Nothing Special But It's Nice And Smooth,The BG Is Fine Simple But Nice,The Render Looks A Tiny Bit To Big To Me,Maybe Add A Few More Effects And Textures,The Text Could Be Better,Keep Up The Good Work Mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.~nan!.

.~nan!.

Number of posts : 437
RepPower: : Lampard // sotw Normal
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Lampard // sotw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lampard // sotw   Lampard // sotw Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:10 pm

It's Very Simple Mate .. But It Looks okay .. The BG Is Good .. I Like The Simplicity Of It .. The Textures Fit Well .. Patterent Is Ok .. The Lighting Work Looks Really Nice Mate .. The Colours Are Ok .. But Could Be Improved .. The Render Is Just Too Simple Though Mate .. It Needs More Effects .. And Blending Too .. Lighting Is Ok .. Texture Work Could Be Better .. The Border Is Nice IMO Mate .. The Text Needs Improvments Though .. Keep It Up .. Smile
Back to top Go down
R¹sfX
Moderators
Moderators
R¹sfX

Number of posts : 366
RepPower: : Lampard // sotw Moderator
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Lampard // sotw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lampard // sotw   Lampard // sotw Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:27 am

cheers for comments. Nani you realise you contradicted yourself atleast twice in that comment lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lampard // sotw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lampard // sotw   Lampard // sotw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lampard // sotw
Page 1 of 1