Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ronaldinho || New Style

Go down 
+2
Air¹
lebthug23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lebthug23
Moderators
Moderators
lebthug23

Number of posts : 1135
RepPower: : Ronaldinho || New Style Kings
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Ronaldinho || New Style Empty
PostSubject: Ronaldinho || New Style   Ronaldinho || New Style Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 am

Ronaldinho || New Style

Ronaldinho || New Style Ronaldinhonewstylewallprz3.th

- comments -
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/gotitfirst/
Air¹
Kings
Kings
Air¹

Number of posts : 1275
RepPower: : Ronaldinho || New Style Kings
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho || New Style   Ronaldinho || New Style Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:58 am

ahh its definitly one of your best mate Very Happy I really like this wallpaper from you.
I like that you have changed your style and its not longer too dark.
The wallpaper has nice colours on it especially the background. I like the splatter effects and how the clipping mask is blended in well it looks really nice, especially the text;) clever idea. The other vector sources look nice too mate for example thoose lines going down from the middle of the wallpapers if you know what I mean.
The only bad thing mate is the render effects are not so great mate, also you should try to blend it a bit more, coz it does stand out a bit too much but it doesn't look that good.
Kiu mate, personally I don't think its your best wallpaper but maybe your second wallpaper.
Keep practising, nice wall.
Back to top Go down
http://uniquegfx.com/
.Skrapzeee
Golden Members
Golden Members
.Skrapzeee

Number of posts : 951
RepPower: : Ronaldinho || New Style Golden
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho || New Style   Ronaldinho || New Style Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:36 am

Ah yes this looks really nice mate Smile As Rage said, defo one of your best.
The style looks really nice and you've pulled it off really nicely Wink
The splatter work looks really nice. And the clipping mask was a great idea. The text looks really great to me and i love the colours u used.
The thing about this piece mate. Is maybe u could have added a bit more contrast. Or dull yellow lights on soft light or something Wink Because it looks a tiny bit dull without it. Also maybe add some splatters as well on the render. Wink Overall really nice piece Very Happy Kiu!
Back to top Go down
.~nan!.

.~nan!.

Number of posts : 437
RepPower: : Ronaldinho || New Style Normal
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho || New Style   Ronaldinho || New Style Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:08 am

Really Good Wall Youv'e Got There Mate .. I Really Like The Style .. The Splatter Effect Look Really Great .. The Brazillian Flag In The BG Looks Nice .. The Splatter Brushes Fit Very Nicely .. But Other Than That IMO The BG Could Be Improved .. It Needs Another Texture Or 2 Mate .. The Lighting Is Ok .. And The Colour Is Nice .. The Render Effects Are Ok , But Could Be Worked On More .. The Blending Is Nice .. The Brushes Look Good .. IMO The Whole Thing Needs A Good Sharpen Too .. The Text Is Simple But I Like It Mate .. Keep Up The Good Work .. Smile
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

Number of posts : 1830
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho || New Style   Ronaldinho || New Style Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:45 am

Very Good Wall Mate,The BG Is Empty,But It Fits The Style Perfectly,The Mask's On The Render Look Really Good Mate,The Brazillian Flag Fits Really Well,And Is Blended Really Well,Too,The Text Is Alittle Simple But Looks Fine Keep Up The Good Work Mate Your Improving Alot Lately! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RobBenko

RobBenko

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho || New Style   Ronaldinho || New Style Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:08 pm

Nice wall mate. The idea is quite nice, I like the clipping mask in the BG with the Brazil flag. Render is a bit plain but I suppose it fits nicely. The lighting is subtle but nice. Text looks good also. Overall, nice wall.

pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldinho || New Style   Ronaldinho || New Style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronaldinho || New Style
Page 1 of 1