Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Messi // Robbenko

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RobBenko

RobBenko

Number of posts : 36
RepPower: : Messi // Robbenko Normal
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Messi // Robbenko Empty
PostSubject: Messi // Robbenko   Messi // Robbenko Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:34 pm

Messi // Robbenko Messi-1

Hello again Very Happy This is my first wall here and my second piece of work for the site! Okay, I tried a few things with this wall.

Comments greatly appreciated!

pirat
Back to top Go down
TheJonas
Kings
Kings
TheJonas

Number of posts : 1387
RepPower: : Messi // Robbenko Kings
Registration date : 2008-02-07

Messi // Robbenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi // Robbenko   Messi // Robbenko Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Crap, i've just wrote i comment, then i by a mistake press the 'watch topic' button, and my comment is gone. Damn!

Well, here goes again:
You've got some real nice ideas in here.

The render looks nice, alittle simple, meaning no big effects. Maybe add some textures and such to get more effects to the render. His head, arms and legs look way too blue. The textures behind Messi looks really nice, though. The background look okay, could be abit better. Too much light and colour difference from the middle to the sites. Alittle boring aswell, add a pic of Camp Nou or something to make it more interresting. The text looks nice, i think. The effect look good, maybe add some colour effect on there. Take the brush tool on a soft brush, 20 px or something like that, make a new layer and brush on the text. Put that layer on overlay, usually looks really good.

It got quite long, hope it was usefull Wink

Btw, this must have been my post nr. 1000 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RobBenko

RobBenko

Messi // Robbenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi // Robbenko   Messi // Robbenko Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:10 pm

Again thanks TheJonas for the great comments. They are really helpful and I will build from them! Oh and congrats! cheers

pirat
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

Number of posts : 1830
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Messi // Robbenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi // Robbenko   Messi // Robbenko Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 4:18 am

Very Nice Wall Mate,The BG Could Be Improved,And Maybe Expand It Abit If You Know What I Mean,Try Not To Make It As Blue Either,The Render Looks Okay,But There Are Too Many Lighting Effects Going On IMO,His face Looks Alittle Too Blue Aswell,The Shape Behind The Render Fits Well Maybe Add A Few Of Those In Front Of The Render,Overall It Needs Some More Non-Light Textures If You Know What I Mean,The Text Looks Great Keep It Up Mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RobBenko

RobBenko

Messi // Robbenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi // Robbenko   Messi // Robbenko Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:35 am

Thannks .Tiempo , I agree with your comments about the lighting, I will try and improve for my next wall!

pirat
Back to top Go down
R¹sfX
Moderators
Moderators
R¹sfX

Number of posts : 366
RepPower: : Messi // Robbenko Moderator
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Messi // Robbenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi // Robbenko   Messi // Robbenko Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:28 am

I like it mate Very Happy

The bg is quite nice, simple but nice. I think you could have used a few more textures though to give it some depth. The render looks nice, it blends well with the bg and the textures behind it look nice too. The double render seems to fit well. Text is really nice i like the 3d effect. I think overall though the text and some parts of the render need some more contrast though, the colour is a bit weak. KIU mate
Back to top Go down
RobBenko

RobBenko

Messi // Robbenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi // Robbenko   Messi // Robbenko Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:52 pm

Thanks for your comment mate! I will try to apply what you say into my next wall!

pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Messi // Robbenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Messi // Robbenko   Messi // Robbenko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messi // Robbenko
Page 1 of 1