Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sergio Ramos.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~Mf95Gfx

~Mf95Gfx

Number of posts : 2
RepPower: : Sergio Ramos. Normal
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Sergio Ramos. Empty
PostSubject: Sergio Ramos.   Sergio Ramos. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:53 am

Sergio Ramos. Ramos10

Comment ?
Back to top Go down
R¹sfX
Moderators
Moderators
R¹sfX

Number of posts : 366
RepPower: : Sergio Ramos. Moderator
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Sergio Ramos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sergio Ramos.   Sergio Ramos. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 12:37 pm

Hmmm its ok mate not your best,

render looks nice but small in comparison to the rest of the sig imo. Render effects are nice but could be blended better. BG is ok but lighting work could be better it looks a bit odd to me and the sorta square pattern near the render looks like the thing you get when theres nothing there on photoshop, in other words i dont think it fits Razz Text is really nice but i dont think it fits the sig, it would look more suited to a wall imo Smile Bored is fine.. your name kinda ruins it. kiu.
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

Number of posts : 1830
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Sergio Ramos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sergio Ramos.   Sergio Ramos. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:31 pm

Haven't seen your work before mate,it's quite a nice sig,the bg looks okay,but the lighting effects could be better there,looks alittle weak if you know what i mean,the render doesn't really fit with this kinda sig imo looks more manipish lol,the render effects look nice tho,the text doesn't blend well imo,apart from that it's fine,kiu mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.~nan!.

.~nan!.

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Sergio Ramos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sergio Ramos.   Sergio Ramos. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:32 am

It's Not Great Mate .. But Ok .. The BG Look Okay IMO .. The Texture Work Is Nice .. The Lighting Though Could Be Improved I Think .. The Render Effects Could Have Been Improved Alot Mate .. Blending And The Texture Work Looks Okay .. The Lighting Is Fine .. The Text Could Be Better Mate .. The Left Side Of The Sig Looks Really Plain IMO .. Keep Working .. Stay Active .. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sergio Ramos. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sergio Ramos.   Sergio Ramos. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sergio Ramos.
Page 1 of 1