Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LeGeND-MæN

LeGeND-MæN

Number of posts : 85
RepPower: : Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid Empty
PostSubject: Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid   Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:43 am

My work in comments..

v1

Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid Sergioramosbycemilqd2

v2

Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid Sergioramos2bycemiloc0
Back to top Go down
http://www.alexfan.info
Sancaktar

Sancaktar

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid   Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:27 am

Not bad mate. V1 is better than v2. BG is ok. Texture work could be better. Text work really bad. Border ok. KIU mate.
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

Number of posts : 1830
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid   Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 8:59 am

Not A Bad Sig Mate,V1 For Me. IMO The BG Looks A Bit LQ Maybe Thats Just Me Tbh.The Render Is Fine,Okay Effects And Use Of Textures Lightings Fine Too.The Text Needs Some Work,Also The Copyright Does Not Fit In That Position Stick It In The Corner!Wink,Keep At It Lad!
Back to top Go down
R¹sfX
Moderators
Moderators
R¹sfX

Number of posts : 366
RepPower: : Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid Moderator
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid   Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:06 am

It looks ok mate, but you need to work on it. V1 is probably better so i'll talk about that one. The BG needs work, it just looks like one image you've got off google or something. Make it simpler and add a few nice textures to it. You need to add some textures above the render layer. I dont really like that yellowish tint you've got. Text looks ok, the pattern looks quite nice but its a bit simple. Keep at it mate Wink
Back to top Go down
AR7

AR7

Number of posts : 349
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid   Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:09 am

It loosk ok. Needs some work tho. V1 is better imo. The Bg needs some more work add some textures to it a stadium or something and maybe some lights. Add some textures above the render layer. Text looks ok, the pattern looks nice but a bit simple. KIU mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid   Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sergio Ramos | Real Madrid
Page 1 of 1