Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SiteHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Villa sig.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johno

Johno

Number of posts : 13
RepPower: : David Villa sig. Normal
Registration date : 2008-07-01

David Villa sig. Empty
PostSubject: David Villa sig.   David Villa sig. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:25 am

David Villa sig. Villa_sig988

C+C are welcome.

Last edited by Johno on Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MallerLFC
elitemember
elitemember
MallerLFC

Number of posts : 2017
Registration date : 2008-02-08

David Villa sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Villa sig.   David Villa sig. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 9:31 am

You got some good ideas mate, but i think you could execute better, and you have done better too Wink
- For exampe the render, you kinda need to blend it a little more into the background, making it 'stick' less out, give it some textures and such Smile - The sharpen look a little harsh too, try tune it down, yeah.
The text is okay, (you used my tut Very Happy), i like the typo, fine and simple, The white text is fine and the font is okay, but i think the Villa text should be another font, maybe a little smoother Wink And im actually not so sure on the clipping mask.
The background is okay, but it's kinda lacking something, like a stadium, or something else maybe? Smile - The colors is actually fine, maybe a little too much, but a really good idea.
Cheers mate, keep it up!
Back to top Go down
R¹sfX
Moderators
Moderators
R¹sfX

Number of posts : 366
RepPower: : David Villa sig. Moderator
Registration date : 2008-06-20

David Villa sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Villa sig.   David Villa sig. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:05 am

I completely agree with skrapzee's post ^

This can be continued but with more ideas. The textures you've used are quite nice but they need to go more over the render. The render looks ok but the desaturated head doesnt really work and its too sharpened. In fact the text is very sharpened too. The text itself looks ok, but its a bit simple and i dont like the stroke and shadow. I think you could blend the render with the bg more and make the bg more exciting, maybe darker and with some lighting effects. KIU
Back to top Go down
Johno

Johno

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-01

David Villa sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Villa sig.   David Villa sig. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:37 pm

.SFX wrote:
I completely agree with skrapzee's post ^

This can be continued but with more ideas. The textures you've used are quite nice but they need to go more over the render. The render looks ok but the desaturated head doesnt really work and its too sharpened. In fact the text is very sharpened too. The text itself looks ok, but its a bit simple and i dont like the stroke and shadow. I think you could blend the render with the bg more and make the bg more exciting, maybe darker and with some lighting effects. KIU

Who Razz

Thanks for your comments, guys. I'll take it on board to improve my 'skills'
Back to top Go down
.Tiempo
Kings
Kings
.Tiempo

Number of posts : 1830
Registration date : 2008-03-29

David Villa sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Villa sig.   David Villa sig. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:45 pm

Not Bad Mate But I Completely Agree With Theb Others Needs A Little Blending ,Some More Texture Work,And Tone Down The Sharpening Abit Keep At It Mate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.~nan!.

.~nan!.

Number of posts : 437
Registration date : 2008-02-23

David Villa sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Villa sig.   David Villa sig. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:17 pm

I Agree With The Rest Mate ,,! The BG Is Oka.. But The Textures In There Arn't Really Fitting That Well !"Lighting Is Okay Thouhg. . The Render Has Wayy Too Much Sharpen Mate !!.. And It's LQ .. Try Blending Is And Use Efffects ,,! The Text Is Simplle Mate !! Check Some Tuts Out Mate .. Good Luck ! Stay Active !!><..Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

David Villa sig. Empty
PostSubject: Re: David Villa sig.   David Villa sig. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Villa sig.
Page 1 of 1